[DBDC Members] Outstanding workshops Saturday at Arbor ... Bernice Dubro-May!

dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org
Mon Aug 1 15:17:48 PDT 2011

I am so excited to share this event with you.
Dance(tonians) is pleased to offer you an exclusive one day event of dance instruction with

Bernice DuBro-May
is returning to Dayton to teach rhythym workshops on
Saturday, August 13 at Arbor Hall

1:00 - 2:00  Cha Cha
2:15 - 2:30  Samba line dance
2:45 - 3:45  Rumba

$10 per Cha Cha or Rumba workshop if you are Dance(tonians) member,
Guests pay only $12 per workshop .....
Samba Line Dance is free and we will repeat this Saturday evening!

Be sure to return Saturday evening for American Tango dance lesson which is included in the dance admission at 7:30.

For those of you who danced with Bernice several years ago, you will no doubt be looking forward to an afternoon and evening of excellent instruction  AND an opportunity to meet her fiance/dance partner, Tom Giannina.

DON'T MISS THIS !!
Linda Shapiro  832-1086
Andi Miner       grandakm at gmail.com