[DBDC Members] Fwd: Dance(tonians) Valentine's Day Dance

dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org
Mon Feb 16 19:20:07 PST 2015

Thanks, Paul. Approximately how many showed up? Hope we didn't come up too far short of breaking even, finacially. Doesn't the likelihood of projected attendance based on past similar experiences play a part in the "GO" or "NO GO" decisions? I made one trip in vain -- with no email notice -- last year with similar (to my recollection) snow conditions. I assume we have an "opt out" (on short notice re inclement weather conditions) clause provision in our contract with the Arbor Hall owner.

Dale

P.S. Sorry to disappoint ALL my dance partners! Ha! Hope everyone had safe sledding to & from Arbor Hall.