[DBDC Members] DBDC Email Distribution List is only to be used for Official DBDC Communications and Announcements

dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org
Mon Mar 30 15:15:29 PDT 2015

     On Monday, March 30, 2015 4:08 PM, "dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org" <dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org> wrote:

 Good afternoon fellow dancer's, I would like to simply share that since all this has happened & the response from Mary the president of the club that she has very good intentions of getting this resolved. So please everyone give her and Matt  the opportunity to get the job done for I do believe that this ordeal will so be behind us very soon! So my suggestions for a quick fix is1.stop feeding the problem(stop emailing)!2.shut down the email server immediately until the situation has been solved! 3. And most of all I'm looking forward to seeing all of my dancing friends this evening enjoying themselves like always! Sincerely,