[DBDC Members] 76 Dance Club - Saturday, March 2

dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org dbdcmembers at daytonballroom.org
Wed Feb 27 18:28:56 PST 2019

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 76 Dance Club - Saturday, March 2
From: Carolyn Buechly <cmbuechly at gmail.com>
To: Carolyn Buechly <cmbuechly at gmail.com>
CC:

*Ahoy there Dancers* and join the crew of the 76 Dance Club as we present
our Season Finale Spectacular -- *The Buccaneer's Ball.  *This is the
famous Pirates & Gypsy party you've heard about in all the tales.

Chart your course to Arbor Hall this *Saturday, March 2, 2019**,* and get
on board the dance floor as we begin a fabulous and fun adventure dancing
the night away.  *The party begins at 7:00 p.m*. with a grand social hour
filled with wine and hearty refreshments.  The dance sails at 8:00 p.m. and
returns to port at 11:00.  Wear your best pirate and gypsy gear, or just
come as you are.  This party is sure to shiver ye timbers!

See attached flyer for more details.

We look forward to dancing with you.

Matt Morrisey,

President, 76 Dance Club